- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks by using the correct word given in brackets.
(i) All circles are ______ (congruent, similar)
(ii) All squares are______ (similar, congruent)
(iii) All _______ triangles are similar. (isosceles, equilateral)
(iv) Two polygons of the same number of sides are similar, if (a) their corresponding angles are _______ and (b) their corresponding sides are ________.(equal, proportional)
We have to fill in the blanks.
(i) All circles are similar.
All circles are of the same shape. They only differ in the size. Any circle can be scaled to form any other circle. Therefore, all circles are similar.
(ii) All squares are similar.
All squares are similar. Their size may not be equal but their ratios of corresponding parts will always be equal. As, the ratio of their corresponding sides is equal hence, the two squares are similar.
(iii) All equilateral triangles are similar.
All regular polygons with the same number of sides are similar to each other.
An equilateral triangle is a regular polygon with three sides. So, all equilateral triangles are similar.
(iv) Two polygons of the same number of sides are similar if their corresponding angles are (a) equal and their corresponding sides are (b) proportional.
A regular polygon is a polygon that is equiangular (all angles are equal in measure) and equilateral (all sides have the same length).
- Count all prefixes of the given binary array which are divisible by x in C++
- Count of words that are present in all the given sentences in C++
- Find the element before which all the elements are smaller than it, and after which all are greater in Python
- Update all the zero values with a custom value in MySQL with a function similar to ISNULL()
- What are all the custom URL schemes supported by the Facebook iPhone app?
- How are iOS and Android similar? How are they different?
- Write a Python code to fill all the missing values in a given dataframe
- Python Program to Find all Numbers in a Range which are Perfect Squares and Sum of all Digits in the Number is Less than 10
- How to find all the different combinations of opening and closing brackets from the given number k using C#?
- Python - Find all the strings that are substrings to the given list of strings
- How Are MySQL INSTR() and LIKE operator similar?
- Checking if starting digits are similar in list in Python
- What are all the possible C# array initialization syntaxes?