- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks.
(a) ____ disease continues for many days and causes ____ on body.
(b) ____ disease continues for a few days and causes no longer term effect on body.
(c) ____ is defined as physical, mental and social well-being and comfort.
(d) Common cold is ____ disease.
(e) Many skin diseases are caused by ____.
Fill in the blanks.
(a) The chronic disease continues for many days and causes long-term effects on the body.
(b) The acute disease continues for a few days and causes no longer-term effect on the body.
(c) Health is defined as physical, mental, and social well-being and comfort.
(d) Common cold is a viral disease.
(e) Many skin diseases are caused by fungi.
Chronic diseases last for longer periods of time and affect complete body parts in a definite time span. It can cause poor health that recovers after a huge time period.
A complete state of physical, mental, and social of a human is defined as health; whereas a complete state of physical, mental, and social well-being is defined as good health.
For good health,
(i) Healthy physical, mental and social well-being.
(ii) Hygienic and clean surroundings and environment are required.
We should cover our nose and mouth with a handkerchief while sneezing and coughing to avoid spreading flu germs. As the flu virus is a communicable disease, it is passed from one person to the other through fluids from mouth and nose secretions because when we cough and sneeze, those droplets go into the air.
The disease gets transferred from an infected person to a healthy person by direct contact through fluids from mouth and nose secretions because when we cough and sneeze, those droplets go into the air.]
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- What causes low calcium levels in the body?
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure
- MySQL SELECT last few days?
- Why do people donate for social causes?
- What are the causes of coughing and wheezing in a baby?
- What are the causes and symptoms of Proteinuria?
- Minimum positive integer value possible of X for given A and B in X = P*A + Q*B in C++
- Construct a ∈-NFA for the language L = (a* + b*)
- How to run continues thread in android?
- What are the symptoms and causes of neurological disorders?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is the execution result when a DB2 program is compiled and bound on separate days?
- What is the execution result when a DB2 program is compiled and binded on separate days?