- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do you think IPL should be banned? Yes/Noâ€¦.Why?
The show of Indian Premier League (IPL) aka Indian Paisa League, Indian Puppets League and what not, has been going on relentlessly for the past 10 Years and seems like there is no end to this fake cricket drama of BCCI because it gets a whopping amount from the Telecaster (Star Sport), the telecaster receives that amount from sponsors (Vivo), and the sponsors collect it from, obviously, us (Fools).
You might thrash or troll me pitilessly for calling you fools, but this is what IPL up to with all its treacherous moves. Have you ever given a thought to the followings?
Why is IPL organized only in starting summers?
How many gallons of water is wasted on the name of the maintenance of a ground at a crucial time when the whole country struggles with water scarcity?
How many Mega WATS of electricity is frittered away on day-night matches?
Are IPL matches fixed?
Why IPL remains in controversies every year?
Does it promote betting?
Why are there hell number of matches played in every season? More than even the biggest event (World Cup) of ICC.
Why should I waste my time watching fixed matches?
If you find an answer to the aforementioned questions, please share and spread the word so that we see this ‘TAMASHAA’ to be stopped one fine day.
- Related Articles
- Do you think sanitary napkins should be tax-free in India?
- Do you think that parallel parking test should also be made mandatory for Indian drivers?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Imagine that all the exhaustible natural resources are exhausted by human activities. Do you think survival of living beings would be possible? If yes, why? If not, why not?
- On a bright sunny day, Shikha was playing hide and seek with her brother. She hid herself behind a glass door. Do you think her brother will be able to locate her. If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Why do you think tuple is an immutable in Python?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?
- Should cultivation be banned on hill slopes with gradient of over 30Â°?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- Why has Russia banned Tor?
- Why do you think the noble gases are placed in a separate group?
- Do you think operator < is faster than
- Where do you think rusting takes place the most, Delhi or Mumbai and why?
- Do you think it is better to use compost instead of chemical fertilisers? Why?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?