- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Distinguish between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU).
The major differences between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU) are as follows −
It is right to employee to buy fixed share at a fixed price and time.
The employees receive stock after vesting period.
Stock is used as a mode of payment.
Taxes on non- qualified stock and incentive stock.
Market price (stock) is greater than grant price.
The shareholders have full rights.
There are voting rights and dividends.
There is no exercise price.
Restricted Share Unit (RSU)
It is an assurance by a company to pay the amount of stock/cash after questing period is completed.
The employees can get tax benefits after vesting period.
The mode is payment is either stock or cash.
Taxes on regular income.
Value gains in RSU.
Shareholders have limited rights.
An exercise price will be based on market price.
- What are Option Contracts in Stock Market?
- Write the difference between stock market and stock exchange.
- What is a Collar Option Strategy in Stock Options?
- Differentiate between call option and put option
- Write the difference between large cap stock and small cap stock.
- How to build a stock option trading strategy in India?
- Difference between Bid and Ask Stock
- Distinguish between entrepreneurship and management.
- Distinguish between speed and velocity.
- Distinguish between profitability and liquidity.
- Distinguish between GST and SST
- Distinguish between evaporation and boiling.
- Differentiate between share outstanding and float.
- Differences between American and European Stock Options
- Distinguish between EBIT and net income.