- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Distinguish between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU).
The major differences between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU) are as follows −
It is right to employee to buy fixed share at a fixed price and time.
The employees receive stock after vesting period.
Stock is used as a mode of payment.
Taxes on non- qualified stock and incentive stock.
Market price (stock) is greater than grant price.
The shareholders have full rights.
There are voting rights and dividends.
There is no exercise price.
Restricted Share Unit (RSU)
It is an assurance by a company to pay the amount of stock/cash after questing period is completed.
The employees can get tax benefits after vesting period.
The mode is payment is either stock or cash.
Taxes on regular income.
Value gains in RSU.
Shareholders have limited rights.
An exercise price will be based on market price.
- Distinguish between entrepreneurship and management.
- Distinguish between profitability and liquidity.
- Distinguish between GST and SST
- What are Option Contracts in Stock Market?
- Differentiate between call option and put option
- Write the difference between stock market and stock exchange.
- Distinguish between EBIT and net income.
- Distinguish between active and passive investment.
- Distinguish between the TCP and UDP.
- Distinguish between contingent liabilities and provisions
- Write the difference between large cap stock and small cap stock.
- Distinguish between period cost and product cost.
- Distinguish between contribution margin and gross margin.
- Distinguish between Connection-Oriented and Connectionless Service
- Distinguish between Pure ALOHA and Slotted ALOHA