- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differences between Computer Architecture and Computer Organization.
Computer Architecture is a blueprint for design and implementation of a computer system. It provides the functional details and behaviour of a computer system and comes before computer organization. Computer architecture deals with 'What to do?'
Computer Organization is how operational parts of a computer system are linked together. It implements the provided computer architecture. Computer organization deals with 'How to do?'
Following are some of the important differences between Computer Architecture and Computer Organization.
|Sr. No.||Key||Computer Architecture||Computer Organization|
|1||Purpose||Computer architecture explains what a computer should do.||Computer organization explains how a computer works.|
|2||Target||Computer architecture provides functional behavior of computer system.||Computer organization provides structural relationships between parts of computer system.|
|3||Design||Computer architecture deals with high level design.||Computer organization deals with low level design.|
|4||Actors||Actors in Computer architecture are hardware parts.||Actor in computer organizaton is performance.|
|5||Order||Computer architecture is designed first.||Computer organization is started after finalizing computer architecture.|
- What is the difference between Computer Architecture and Computer Organization?
- What is internal chip organization in computer architecture?
- What are the uses of multibyte data organization in computer architecture?
- Computer System Architecture
- What is a computer hardware organization?
- What are Computer Registers in Computer Architecture?
- What is computer architecture?
- What is bus arbitration in computer organization?
- What is Computer Network Architecture?
- How is computer Architecture developed?
- What is the difference between RISC and CISC in Computer Architecture?
- What is the difference between MUX and DEMUX in computer architecture?
- What is the difference between Encoder and Decoder in Computer architecture?
- What is the difference between Decoder and Demultiplexer in Computer Architecture?
- What are the levels of computer system organization?