- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say the following are our time data −
var startHour = dayjs().hour(10) var endHour = dayjs().hour(22)
To get the difference, use the diff() method −
Following is the code −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"> <title>Document</title> </head> <link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/themes/base/jquery-ui.css"> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js"></script> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dayjs/1.8.20/dayjs.min.js"></script> <script> var startHour = dayjs().hour(10) var endHour = dayjs().hour(22) console.log("The hours difference is=" + endHour.diff(startHour, "hours")); </script> </html>
To run the above program, save the file name anyName.html(index.html). Right click on the file and select the option “Open with live server” in VS Code editor −
The output is as follows −
- Difference between Header file and Library
- How to calculate time difference between two times or dates?
- Golang Program to Display Prime Numbers Between Two Intervals using library functions.
- How to calculate the absolute difference between two values/times in Excel?
- Difference between .extend() / .assign() and .merge() in Lodash library.
- How to compare two images using Java OpenCV library?
- What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- The difference between two numbers is 26 and one number is three times the other. Find them.