- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Static and Dynamic Web Pages
In context of internet surfing there is two party communication i.e between web browser (client) and the web server (server).Now to regulate this communication there are some protocols among which most common is HTTP protocol which allows such communication in which the browser sends an HTTP request to the server, and then the server sends an HTTP response to the browser.
Now on the basis of type of response sent to the browser we can classify this response in two categories one is Static web page and other is Dynamic web page.
Following are the important differences between Static Web Page and Dynamic Web Page.
|Sr. No.||Key||Static Web Page||Dynamic Web Page|
|1||Definition||Static web pages are generally simple HTML written pages which serve as response from browser to server in which all the information and data is static in nature and it does not get changed until someone changed it manually.||On other hand Dynamic webpages are the pages written in some more complex language such as ASP.NET in which data is rendered after some interpretation and capacity to produce distinctive content for different calls.|
|2||Complexity||As mentioned in above point as data in static web pages is static and do not require any interpretation before rendering so static web pages are simple in complexity.||Dynamic web pages on other hand does the interpretation process which make data dynamic in nature and due to which dynamic web pages become complex in complexity as compare to static web pages.|
|4||Rendered Data||For static web pages data do not changes until someone changes it manually and hence data is static in nature.||On other hand for Dynamic web page data is first interoperate at server side and due to which it does not remain same on every call and this makes data dynamic in nature..|
|5||Time||Static web pages due to static data take less time to get load.||While Dynamic web pages due to dynamic data take comparatively more time as compare to static web pages.|
|6||Database||In Static web pages generally no involvement of database for data redecoration.||On other hand in case of Dynamic web page database is used for data redecoration.|
- Difference between Static and Dynamic Testing
- Difference Between Static and Dynamic Binding
- Difference between Static Routing and Dynamic Routing
- Difference between Static SQL and Dynamic SQL
- What is the difference between static and dynamic polymorphism?
- Difference between Static IP Address and Dynamic IP Address
- Difference between Static binding and dynamic binding in Java
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic binding in Java.
- Difference between Web Browser and Web Server.
- Difference between Deep Web and Dark Web
- What are Web Pages?
- Difference Between Web page and Website
- Difference between Static and Shared libraries
- Difference between var and dynamic in C#
- Difference between Basic Disk and Dynamic Disk