- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
React or ReactJS was originally developed by Facebook and it acts on view layer for web and mobile based application. It integrates well with Node js environment. Following are key features of React.
Scalability - react is highly adaptable and scalable library.
Reusablity - react components are highly reusable.
Scalability - Vue.js is highly adaptable and scalable library.
Rich in features - Provides extensions to existing html components.
Reusablity - Vue.js components are highly reusable and it provides support to create custom components.
Following are the important differences between ReactJS and Vue.js.
|2||Released in||React.js was released in May 2013.||Vue.js was released in Feb 2014.|
|3||Usage||React.js is used in interactive web and mobile based applications.||Vue.js is used in responsive web based applications.|
|4||Speed||React speed is good but less than Vue.js||Vue.js is faster than React.js in performance.|
|5||Backed By||Facebook.||Laravel, Alibaba.|
|6||State Management Library||MobX is used as State Management Library.||VueX is used as State Management Library.|
|7||Used by||PayPal, Netflix, Airbnb, Instagram etc.||Alibaba, GitLab, Trustpilot, etc.|
- Difference between NodeJS and ReactJS
- Autocomplete and suggestion in ReactJS
- Import Files and Images in ReactJS
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between TDM and FDM
- Difference between CRT and LCD
- Difference between GUI and CUI
- Difference between LAN and WAN