- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
React or ReactJS was originally developed by Facebook and it acts on view layer for web and mobile based application. It integrates well with Node js environment. Following are key features of React.
Scalability - react is highly adaptable and scalable library.
Reusablity - react components are highly reusable.
Scalability - Vue.js is highly adaptable and scalable library.
Rich in features - Provides extensions to existing html components.
Reusablity - Vue.js components are highly reusable and it provides support to create custom components.
Following are the important differences between ReactJS and Vue.js.
|2||Released in||React.js was released in May 2013.||Vue.js was released in Feb 2014.|
|3||Usage||React.js is used in interactive web and mobile based applications.||Vue.js is used in responsive web based applications.|
|4||Speed||React speed is good but less than Vue.js||Vue.js is faster than React.js in performance.|
|5||Backed By||Facebook.||Laravel, Alibaba.|
|6||State Management Library||MobX is used as State Management Library.||VueX is used as State Management Library.|
|7||Used by||PayPal, Netflix, Airbnb, Instagram etc.||Alibaba, GitLab, Trustpilot, etc.|
- Related Articles
- How to write and use for loop in Vue js?
- Difference between NodeJS and ReactJS
- Difference Between & and &&
- Autocomplete and suggestion in ReactJS
- Drawing arrows between DOM elements in React JS using react-archer
- Device Detection and Responsive Design in React JS
- Import Files and Images in ReactJS
- Difference between Voltage Drop and Potential Difference
- ReactJS – Fragments
- Drag and Drop a File feature in React JS
- SVG zoom-in and zoom-out in React JS
- Why do we have External CSS and JS files
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?