- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between PHP and Python
In this post, we will understand the differences between PHP and Python.
Python is considered as a better choice while beginning to learn coding.
It is also better while working on end to end projects.
It has less number of frameworks.
Some of them are- Django, Flask.
The syntax is like simple plain English.
It is easy to understand.
It is easy to use.
It has less lines of code to achieve the required functionality.
It helps in easy deployment.
It is a dynamically typed language.
It is considered as a general purpose programming language.
It is widely used in Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence, automation, and so on.
It is easy to maintain in comparison to PHP.
It is extremely popular.
It is considered easy to learn PHP.
It has a large number of frameworks.
Some of them are- Laravel, Slim.
It is open-source,
It is easy-to-deploy.
It is used in web-development.
The syntax is not common in comparison to Python.
It has a wide range in terms of naming convention.
It is considered as the most popular choice while doing web development.
It has more lines of code to achieve the required functionality.
It is not easy to maintain in comparison to Python.
It is not as popular as Python.
- Difference between Python and PHP.
- Difference between !== and ==! operator in PHP
- Difference between the and$ operator in php
- Difference between bindParam and bindValue in PHP
- Difference Between For and Foreach in PHP
- Difference between gettype() in PHP and get_debug_type() in PHP 8
- Explain difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation in PHP.
- Difference between the | and || or operator in php
- Difference between Python and Bash
- Difference between C and Python
- Difference between the AND and && operator in php
- Difference between Python iterable and iterator
- Difference between == and is operator in python.