- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between AI and Expert System
AI or Artificial Intelligence is a science which deals with making machine intelligence. It utilizes image processing, cognitive science, neural systems, machine learning etc. AI enables machines to behave in a similar manner as human behaves in varying situations.
Expert System is an application using AI to build a knowledge base and use that knowledge base to solve such problems where human experts are needed to solve the problem. An expert system can advise users on the problem and can provide an explanation of the solution which is required for the users.
Following are some of the important differences between AI and Expert System.
|Sr. No.||Key||AI||Expert System|
|1||Concept||Artificial Intelligence targets to make machines intelligent.||Expert System is an application using Artificial Intelligence.|
|2||Branches||AI has the following major components.||The expert System has the following major components.|
|3||Applications||AI applications are countless. AI is used in healthcare, finance, automotive, data security to analyze complex data.||Expert System is used to provide expert advice and guidance for various activities.|
- Related Articles
- Difference between Nanotechnology and AI
- Difference between AI and Soft Computing
- Difference between Subject Matter Expert and Team Leader
- Difference between Forward and Backward Reasoning in AI
- Difference between Root System and Shoot System.
- Relationship between AI and Data
- Difference Between Drip Irrigation System And Sprinkler System
- Difference between Operating System and Kernel
- Difference Between Kernel and Operating System
- Difference between SAP ECC system and SAP BW system?
- Difference Between Network Operating System and Distributed Operating System
- Difference between Vertical Marketing System and Horizontal Marketing System
- Difference between GPS and Satellite Navigation System
- Difference between System software and Application software
- Difference Between Linux and Windows Operating System