- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Abstraction and Encapsulation
In this post, we will understand the difference between abstraction and encapsulation.
It is the process of gaining information.
The problems in this technique are solved at the interface level.
It helps hide the unwanted details/information.
It can be implemented using abstract classes and interfaces.
The complexities of the implementation are hidden using interface and abstract class.
The abstraction can be performed using objects that are encapsulated within a single module.
It is a method that helps wrap up data into a single module.
Problems in encapsulation are solved at the implementation level.
The data is hidden using methods such as getters and setters.
It helps hide data using a single entity, or using a unit with the help of method that helps protect the information.
It can be implemented using access modifiers like public, private and protected.
Objects in encapsulation don’t need to be in abstraction.
- Explain difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation in PHP.
- What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation in Java?
- Abstraction vs Encapsulation in Java
- Difference Between Abstraction and Data Hiding
- Difference Between Data Hiding and Encapsulation
- Abstraction in C++
- Abstraction in Java
- PHP Class Abstraction
- Encapsulation in C#
- Encapsulation in C++
- Encapsulation in Java
- Explain Encapsulation in PHP.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism