- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple using Python
When it is required to create a list from a given list that have a number and its cube, the list comprehension can be used.
Below is the demonstration of the same −
my_list = [32, 54, 47, 89] print("The list is ") print(my_list) my_result = [(val, pow(val, 3)) for val in my_list] print("The result is ") print(my_result)
The list is [32, 54, 47, 89] The result is [(32, 32768), (54, 157464), (47, 103823), (89, 704969)]
A list is defined, and is displayed on the console.
The list comprehension is used to iterate through the list, and use the ‘pow’ method to get the cube of the integer.
This is assigned to a result.
This result is displayed as output on the console.
- Python program to create a list of tuples from the given list having the number and its cube in each tuple
- Reverse each tuple in a list of tuples in Python
- Remove tuples having duplicate first value from given list of tuples in Python
- Create a tuple from string and list in Python
- Find the tuples containing the given element from a list of tuples in Python
- Update a list of tuples using another list in Python
- Remove duplicate tuples from list of tuples in Python
- Sort a List of Tuples in Increasing Order by the Last Element in Each Tuple using Python program
- Python – Remove Tuples from a List having every element as None
- Python Program to find the cube of each list element
- Combinations of sum with tuples in tuple list in Python
- Remove tuple from list of tuples if not containing any character in Python
- Remove Tuples from the List having every element as None in Python
- Python | Remove empty tuples from a list
- Python – Filter all uppercase characters from given list of tuples