- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Construct a tangent to a circle of radius 4 cm from a point on the concentric circle of radius 6 cm and measure its length. Also verify the measurement by actual calculation.
Radii of two co-centric circles.
We have to construct a tangent of the circle with radius 4 cm from a point on the co-centric circle of radius 6 cm.
Steps of construction:
1. Draw two concentric circle with centre O and radii 4 cm and 6 cm Take a point P on the outer circle and then join OP
2. Draw the perpendicular bisector of OP. Let the bisector intersects OP at M
3. With M as the center and OM as the radius, draw a circle. Let it intersect the inner circle at A and B.
4. Join PA and PB.
Therefore, PA and PB are the required tangents.
In $\triangle OAP$,
- How to set the radius of a Circle using FabricJS?
- Find minimum radius such that atleast k point lie inside the circle in C++
- CSS only Animate - Draw Circle with border-radius and transparent background
- Generate Random Point in a Circle in C++
- Java program to find the area of a circle
- Java program to find the circumference of a circle
- Python Program to find the area of a circle
- Java Program to Find the Perimeter of a Circle
- How to set the position of a Circle from left using FabricJS?
- C++ program to find the Radius of the incircle of the triangle
- Build a radial gradient with the shape of a circle
- Find if a point lies inside a Circle in C++
- Find Tangent at a given point on the curve in C++
- Call if minus (CM) in 8085 Microprocessor
- Position of a person diametrically opposite on a circle in C++
- How to set the angle of skew on the X-axis of a Circle using FabricJS?