- Competitive Dance Tutorial
- Competitive Dance - Home
- Competitive Dance - Overview
- How to Play Competitive Dance?
- Competitive Dance - The Rules
- Competitive Dance - Judging
- Competitive Dance - Competitions
- Competitive Dance - Champions
- Competitive Dance Resources
- Competitive Dance - Quick Guide
- Competitive Dance - Resources
- Competitive Dance - Discussion
Competitive Dance Tutorial
Competitive dance is a sport where dancers compete by performing dances in a number of permitted dance styles like tap, lyrical, jazz, acro, ballet, hip-hop, contemporary, modern etc. before a common group of judges. In this tutorial, we will discuss about dancing in the competitive perspective, its various competitions, awards, judging, etc.
This tutorial is aimed towards everyone who love to tap on the floor and dance on the music. If you love dancing and want to know more about its competitive nature, then this tutorial is ideally suited for you.
This tutorial is divided into chapters and sections so as to guide you through the process in a step-by-step procedure.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are required to have a passion for competitive dance and an eagerness to acquire knowledge on the same.