- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Comparison of Java and .NET
85 Lectures 6 hours
Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
.NET framework is a computer software framework invented by Microsoft. It runs on Microsoft Windows OS (Operating Systems). It provides user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, etc.
Java supports only Java patterns.
.NET supports multiple languages such as VB.NET, C#, F#, etc.
Java is platform independent and it can run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
.NET works on Windows.
Java has Java Virtual Machine, ByteCode, JDK, JRE, etc.
.NET has Common Language Runtime
Java has Java Beans, whereas .NET has its classes.
JDBC is used for connecting Java with database, whereas for database in .NET, use ADO.NET.
- Comparison between C# and .NET Framework
- Comparison of Exception Handling in C++ and Java
- Comparison of Float in Java
- Comparison of double and float primitive types in Java
- Java String Comparison Methods.
- String Comparison in Java
- Comparison of autoboxed integer object in Java
- Comparison of Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
- Comparison of Virtual-Circuit and Datagram Networks
- Write the difference between Net operating income and net income.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Comparison of Arc, Laser and Hybrid Welding Processes
- Comparison between Bluejacking and Bluesnarfing
- Comparison of CSS versions
- Case sensitive string comparison in Java.