- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Comparison of double and float primitive types in C#
Precision states the difference between float and double data type.
Float is a single precision (32 bit) floating point data type.
Double is a double precision (64 bit) floating point data type.
Range of a float type −
-3.4 x 1038 to + 3.4 x 1038
Range of a double type is −
(+/-)5.0 x 10-324 to (+/-)1.7 x 10308
Default value of a float type −
Default value of a double type −
- Comparison of double and float primitive types in Java
- Float and Double in C
- Comparison of Float in Java
- Difference Between Float and Double
- What is the most effective way for float and double comparison in C/C++?
- Java Program to convert Double to numeric primitive data types
- Java Program to convert Java Float to Numeric Primitive Data Types
- Round float and double numbers in Java
- Difference between float and double in Arduino
- How to compare float and double in C++?
- Difference between float and double in C/C++
- Convert double primitive type to a Double object in Java
- Java primitive data types
- Assigning an integer to float and comparison in C/C++