- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare joint venture and partnership.
The major differences between joint venture and partnership are as follows −
It is a trade formed by two or more individuals.
The duration of time is fixed.
The parties are called Co-Ventures.
The profit/loss are distributed on interim basis.
There are no specific governing laws.
A specific name is not required.
The accounts may/may not be separately maintained.
It follows liquidation accounting.
It includes profit-seeking ventures.
A minor is not accepted as a Co-Venturer.
It is an agreement made by two or more individuals having respective proportionate shares to start a business.
The duration of time is not fixed.
The parties are called partners.
The profit is distributed annually.
It is regulated by government.
It requires specific name for partnership firm.
A separate set of books has to be maintained.
It follows on going concern basis accounting.
It includes profit seeking enterprise.
A minor can become a partner.
- Compare limited liability companies and partnership.
- Compare between private equity and venture capital.
- Differentiate between sole trader and partnership
- Explain about venture capital in financial management.
- How to make joint bivariate distributions in Matplotlib?
- Name 5 Home Remedies to reduce Knee Joint Pain
- Compare depreciation and amortisation.
- Compare shares and debentures.
- Compare CAPEX and OPEX.
- Compare equity and commodity.
- Compare credit and debit.
- Compare time and money.
- Compare industry and sector.
- Compare bidding and auction.
- Compare budget and forecast.