- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Commit & RollBack Operation in Python
Commit is the operation, which gives a green signal to database to finalize the changes, and after this operation, no change can be reverted back.
Here is a simple example to call commit method.
If you are not satisfied with one or more of the changes and you want to revert back those changes completely, then use rollback() method.
Here is a simple example to call rollback() method.
- Difference Between COMMIT and ROLLBACK in SQL
- COMMIT & Rollback Operations in Perl
- What is the rollback() method in Python MySQL?
- What is Python commit() method in MySQL?
- Python set operation.
- Java Connection rollBack() method with example
- Database INSERT Operation in Python
- Database READ Operation in Python
- Database Update Operation in Python
- Database DELETE Operation in Python
- Tuple XOR operation in Python
- How to tag a commit in git?
- Commit changes on SAP BAPI Transaction
- Java Connection commit() method with example
- How to perform drag and drop operation in Selenium with python?