- Cloud Computing Basics
- Cloud Computing - Home
- Cloud Computing - Overview
- Cloud Computing - Planning
- Cloud Computing - Technologies
- Cloud Computing - Architecture
- Cloud Computing - Infrastructure
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Public Cloud Model
- Private Cloud Model
- Hybrid Cloud Model
- Community Cloud Model
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Advanced Concepts
- Cloud Computing - Management
- Cloud Computing - Data Storage
- Cloud Computing - Virtualization
- Cloud Computing - Security
- Cloud Computing - Operation
- Cloud Computing - Applications
- Cloud Computing - Providers
- Cloud Computing - Challenges
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Hybrid Cloud Model
Hybrid Cloud is a mixture of public and private cloud. Non-critical activities are performed using public cloud while the critical activities are performed using private cloud. The Hybrid Cloud Model is shown in the diagram below.
There are many benefits of deploying cloud as hybrid cloud model. The following diagram shows some of those benefits:
It offers features of both, the public cloud scalability and the private cloud scalability.
It offers secure resources and scalable public resources.
Public clouds are more cost effective than private ones. Therefore, hybrid clouds can be cost saving.
The private cloud in hybrid cloud ensures higher degree of security.
Networking becomes complex due to presence of private and public cloud.
It is necessary to ensure that cloud services are compliant with security policies of the organization.
The hybrid cloud model is dependent on internal IT infrastructure, therefore it is necessary to ensure redundancy across data centers.
Useful Video Courses
73 Lectures 5.5 hours
76 Lectures 5 hours