- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Changing ttk Button Height in Python
Ttk adds styles to the tkinter’s standard widget which can be configured through different properties and functions. We can change the height of the ttk button by using the grid(options) method. This method contains various attributes and properties with some different options. If we want to resize the ttk button, we can specify the value of internal padding such as ipadx and ipady.
Let us understand it with an example,
#Import tkinter library from tkinter import * from tkinter import ttk #Create an instance of tkinter frame or window win = Tk() #Set the geometry of tkinter frame win.geometry("750x250") #Create a button using the ttk themed widget button = ttk.Button(win, text = "Button") button.grid(ipadx=10, ipady=30 ) win.mainloop()
In the above code, we have added internal padding to the button widget. Now, run the program to display the output,
- Changing the appearance of a Scrollbar in Tkinter (using ttk styles)
- How to change the color of ttk button in Tkinter?
- Changing Directions in Python
- Changing Class Members in Python?
- Height Checker in Python
- How to edit the style of a heading in Treeview (Python ttk)?
- Python - Button Action in Kivy
- Configure tkinter/ttk widgets with transparent backgrounds
- Python Program to Read Height in Centimeters and convert the Height to Feet and Inches
- Program to find maximum building height in Python
- Creating a button in tkinter in Python
- Changing program title in SAP
- Changing year in MySQL date?
- Set a default value for a ttk Combobox in Tkinter?