- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can parasites be divided into partial and complete parasites?
Complete Parasites: The organisms which feed on another living organism for its complete survival called its host are known as complete parasites.
Example: Plasmodium and roundworm.
Partial Parasites are organisms that depend on their hosts only for certain requirements such as water, nutrients, or shelter. These plants possess green leaves to perform a photosynthetic process.
They can synthesize their own food by absorbing water and nutrients from their hosts. Thus, they are also known as hemiparasitic plants.
Some examples of partial parasite plants are Dendropthoe falcata, Viscum album, and Santalum album.
- Find if array can be divided into two subarrays of equal sum in C++
- First N natural can be divided into two sets with given difference and co-prime sums in C++
- Check if an array of 1s and 2s can be divided into 2 parts with equal sum in Python
- Find the sums for which an array can be divided into subarrays of equal sum in Python
- Check if an array can be divided into pairs whose sum is divisible by k in Python
- Check if any square (with one colored cell) can be divided into two equal parts in Python
- Check if a large number can be divided into two or more segments of equal sum in C++
- Minimum Cuts can be made in the Chessboard such that it is not divided into 2 parts in Python
- Minimum Cuts can be made in the Chessboard such that it is not divided into 2 parts in C++
- Check if array can be divided into two sub-arrays such that their absolute difference is Ks in Python
- How to specify the number of columns an element should be divided into with CSS
- Check if a sorted array can be divided in pairs whose sum is k in Python
- How can Tensorflow be used to split the flower dataset into training and validation?
- How can text data be embedded into dimensional vectors using Python?