- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Calculate the number of neutrons present in the nucleus of an element X which is represented as 31X15
Mass number (A) = No. of protons (Z) + No. of neutrons
Given, mass number = 31
No. of protons = 15
No. of protons (Z) + No. of neutrons = 31
No. of neutrons = 31 – number of protons
No. of neutrons = 31 – 15 = 16.
Hence, the No. of neutrons =16.
- Python Program to Calculate the Number of Words and the Number of Characters Present in a String
- How to calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of an investment?
- Present value of money is 2500, which is invested at 10% and time of investment is 2 years. Calculate the future value.
- Sum of two numbers where one number is represented as array of digits in C++
- Python Program to Create a List of Tuples with the First Element as the Number and Second Element as the Square of the Number
- Add 1 to the number represented as array (Recursive Approach)?
- Adding one to number represented as array of digits in C++?
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors in C++
- Find an integer X which is divisor of all except exactly one element in an array in Python
- Find an integer X which is divisor of all except exactly one element in an array in C++
- Count numbers which can be represented as sum of same parity primes in C++
- Adding one to number represented as array of digits in C Program?
- C++ Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- What is the method with the help of which the hexadecimal value can be treated as a number?
- How to calculate the number of channels of an image in OpenCV using C++?