- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Behind the scenes working of Selenium.
The behind scenes workings of Selenium is illustrated below −
Selenium webdriver architecture comprises of −
Browser Driver – A browser has a browser driver. It communicates with its browser. When a driver gets a command, it is executed on the browser and the execution status is sent in the form of HTTP response.
Browser – Selenium can perform cross-browser testing on multiple browsers like IE, Edge, Chrome, and so on.
As we start running the script for execution, the test script is transformed to an URL with the help of the JSON Wire Protocol on the top of HTTP. The URL will then be acted upon by the browser driver. The browser driver utilizes the HTTP server to receive the HTTP request.
Next, the browser driver sends the request to the browser with the help of HTTP. Then the actual code gets executed. If the request is of type POST, there will be an operation on the browser.
If the request is of type GET, a response is received at the browser. It shall then be transmitted to the browser driver through HTTP. The browser driver sends it to the IDE via the JSON Wire Protocol.
- sendKeys() not working in Selenium Webdriver
- Explain the working of Cypress.
- Overview of the working of 8259
- What is the reason behind heart attack?
- What is the principle behind wireless charging?
- The Number Game Behind: ISO 9000 Series
- What is the motivation behind data mining?
- Working of the 8257 DMA controller
- What is the working of COWEB?
- What is the working of Hashing?
- Working of 8212
- What is the science and psychology behind happiness?
- Explain the working of a turbojet engine.
- Internal working of the list in Python