- Balsamiq Mockups Tutorial
- Balsamiq Mockups - Home
- Wireframing Basics
- Balsamiq Mockups - Introduction
- Balsamiq Mockups - First Project
- Wireframing in Action
- Balsamiq Mockups - Navigation
- Exporting the Mockups
- Balsamiq Mockups Resources
- Balsamiq Mockups - Quick Guide
- Balsamiq Mockups - Resources
- Balsamiq Mockups - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Balsamiq Mockups Tutorial
Balsamiq Mockups is an effective tool for presenting the software requirements in the form of wireframes. This helps the software development team to visualize how the software project will look like in the very early stages of development. This is a small tutorial where we will cover all the basic steps needed to start with Balsamiq Mockups.
This tutorial is prepared for Wireframing enthusiasts, aspiring business analysts and UX analysts. This tutorial will provide all the basic groundwork required to get started in the world of Wireframing. On completing this tutorial, you will get a glimpse of the features of Balsamiq Mockups and their applications.
Before starting with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of computer operations such as resizing, drag and drop, etc.