- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An image formed by a lens is erect. Such an image could be formed by a
$(a)$. convex lens provided the image is smaller than object.
$(b)$. concave lens provided the image is smaller than object.
$(c)$. concave lens provided the image is larger than object.
$(d)$. concave lens provided the image is of the same size.
A concave lens forms an erect, virtual, and diminished$(or\ smaller)$ image of an object.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- How does a Lens antenna work?
- C Program for focal length of a lens
- How to Rotate image in image view by an angle in Android?
- How to ensure an image is a truecolor image using the imageistruecolor() function in PHP?
- PyTorch – How to rotate an image by an angle?
- Set an image as a server-side image map in HTML?
- What is masking an image in OpenCV?
- Converting an image to ASCII image in Python
- How to rotate an Image in ImageView by an angle on Android?
- How to specify an image as a client-side image-map in HTML?
- C++ code to find out if an image is B/W or color
- How to use an image in a webpage?
- Draw a line on an image using OpenCV
- Set a colormap of an image in Matplotlib
- Why bing image search is better than others
- How to load an image and show the image using Keras?