- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Among all 4 JDBC driver types, when to use which driver?
If you are accessing one type of database, such as Oracle, Sybase, or IBM, the preferred driver type is 4.
If your Java application is accessing multiple types of databases at the same time, type 3 is the preferred driver.
Type 2 drivers are useful in situations, where a type 3 or type 4 driver is not available yet for your database.
The type 1 driver is not considered a deployment-level driver, and is typically used for development and testing purposes only.
- How to de-register a driver from driver manager’s drivers list using JDBC?
- What is the MySQL JDBC driver connection string?
- How to get the properties of a driver using JDBC?
- What is Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
- How to add the JDBC MySQL driver to an Eclipse project?
- Is it mandatory to register the driver while working with JDBC?
- What are the pre-conditions for Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
- What is selenium web driver?
- What is Web Driver in Selenium?
- How can I download Microsoft WebDriver/Edge Driver to use with Selenium?
- What is type3 driver of JDBC what are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- What is type4 driver of JDBC what are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- What is type1 driver of JDBC what are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- What is type2 driver of JDBC what are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- How to change user agent for Selenium driver?