- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) Under which category of mixtures will you classify alloys and why?
(b) A solution is always a liquid. Comment.
(c) Can a solution be heterogenous?
(a) Alloys are homogeneous mixtures because they have uniform composition throughout.
Example: Brass is an alloy that shows characteristics of copper and Zinc and their composition varies from 20 to 35 %.
(b) No, a solution can also be solid (alloys) or gaseous (air) also.
(c) No, a solution is always a homogeneous mixture.
[Extra information: A solution is a one-phase mixture that is homogeneous.
A solute is a substance that is dissolved in another substance known as the solvent in such a mixture.
The solvent is the substance that is present in the largest amount.]
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- A Space Optimized Solution of LCS in C Program?
- DevOps – A Solution To Quick Releases
- What is EAI Solution?
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- Mobile ip a complete solution for emerging communications
- Matrix Chain Multiplication (A O(N^3) Solution) in C++
- Find Cube Pairs - (A n^(2/3) Solution) in C++
- Find Positive Integer Solution for a Given Equation in C++
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- What is Peterson's solution?
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- What is the difference between Solution Architecture and Cloud Architecture?