- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What type of comments does C++ support?
Program comments are explanatory statements that you can include in the C++ code. These comments help anyone reading the source code. All programming languages allow for some form of comments.
C++ supports single-line and multi-line comments. All characters available inside any comment are ignored by C++ compiler.
Single line comments
To create a single line comment, we use the // notation. Wherever you want to start the comment, start it with //. For example,
// This is a comment cout<<"Hello"; // This is a comment following a statement.
Multiline comments span multiple lines and are often called block comments. You can use it using the /* */ notation. For example,
/* This is a Multiline comment */
- Does Python support polymorphism?
- Does MySQL support table inheritance?
- Does Python support multiple inheritance?
- Does java support hybrid inheritance?
- Does Selenium support Safari browser?
- Does HTML5 Canvas support Double Buffering?
- Does C++ support Variable Length Arrays
- Does Java support multi-dimensional Arrays?
- Does Selenium support headless browser testing?
- Does cypress support api automation testing also?
- What are JSP comments?
- What is Support Counting?
- Does Java support default parameter values for a method?