- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
This operator is just like the >>operator, except that the bits shifted in on the left are always zero i.e. xeroes are filled in from the left.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with unsigned right shift operator −
<html> <body> <script> var a =-14; var b =2; // Shift right two bits document.write("(a >>> b) => "); result =(a >>> b); document.write(result); </script> </body> </html>
- What is right shift (>>) operator in Python?
- What are Left Shift and Right Shift Operators (>> and <<) in C#?
- What is the difference between >> and >>> operators in Java?
- What does the >> operator do in Python?
- What is the ?-->? operator in C++?
- What is the operator <=> in MySQL?
- What is an arrow operator, `->` in C++?
- What does "print >>" do in python?
- What is the correct way of using <br>, <br/>, or <br /> in HTML?
- What are the >> and << operators in Python?
- What is the difference between the dot (.) operator and -> in C++?
- What is the difference between HTML tags <div> and <span>?