- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the maximum length of each type of identifier in MySQL?
As we know that certain objects within MySQL are known as identifiers. These objects include a database, table, index, column, alias, view, stored procedure, partition, tablespace etc. Identifiers are stored using Unicode (UTF-8). The maximum length of each type of identifier is given in the following table:
|Sr. No.||Identifier||Maximum Length (characters)|
|6||Stored Procedure or Function||64|
|11||Log File Group||64|
|13||Compound Statement Label||16|
- What is the maximum length of MySQL VARCHAR column?
- What is the maximum length of a table name in MySQL?
- What is the maximum length of string in Python?
- What is the maximum length of data we can put in a BLOB column in MySQL?
- What is the maximum length of data we can put in a TEXT column in MySQL?
- What are the principles of security identifier?
- What is the default type of a hexadecimal value in MySQL?
- What is the Maximum Value of smallint(6) unsigned in MySQL?
- What is an identifier in C language?
- A ribbon of length 8 m 54 cm is cut into 7 pieces of equal length. What is the length of each piece in metres?
- Order MySQL results without identifier?
- Find the focal length of a lens of power -2.0 D. What type of lens is this?
- What is a Virtual Circuit Identifier (VCID)?
- There are two types of light-sensitive cells in the human eye:(a) Where are they found?(b) What is each type called?(c) To what is each type of cell sensitive?
- Maximum length of subarray such that sum of the subarray is even in C++