- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is a non-static class in C#?
Non-static classes can be instantiated, whereas static classes cannot be instantiated i.e. you cannot use the new keyword to create a variable of the class type.
Non-static classes can have instance method and static methods.
Access the members of a static class by using the class name itself, whereas Static class is sealed.
Example of non-static class −
public class Calculate
Example of static class −
public static class Calculate
- What are the differences between a static and a non-static class in C#?
- What is a static class in Java?
- What is a static class in C#?
- What is a static storage class in C language?
- How to call a non-static method of an abstract class from a static method in java?
- What is the difference between static classes and non-static inner classes in Java?
- Static vs. Non-Static method in C#
- What are static methods in a Python class?
- A non-static initialization block in Java
- Non static blocks in Java.
- What are static members of a Java class?
- What are static members of a C# Class?
- What are Class/Static methods in Java?
- Differences between static and non-static methods in Java
- Differences between static and non-static variables in Java