- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does the interface ICollection do in C#
The ICollection interface in C# defines the size, enumerators, and synchronization methods for all nongeneric collections. It is the base interface for classes in the System.Collections namespace.
The following are the properties of ICollection interface −
|Sr.No.||Property Name & Description|
The number of elements in the ICollection
Gets an object that useful to synchronize access to the ICollection.
The following are the methods of ICollection interface −
|Sr.No.||Method Name & Description|
The method copies the elements of the ICollection to an Array.
The GetEnumerator() method returns an enumerator that iterates through a collection
- What does the interface IEnumerable do in C#?
- What does the interface IList do in C#?
- What does the interface ICloneable do in C#?
- What does the interface IStructuralComparable do in C#?
- What does the interface IStructuralEquatable do in C#?
- What does Interface consist of in Java
- What does the method toArray() do?
- What does the pandas.series.array attribute do?
- What does the pandas.series.index attribute do?
- What does the pandas.series.values attribute do?
- What does the compareTo do in Java?
- What does the pandas series.filter() method do?
- What does the pandas DataFrame.index attribute do?
- What does the pandas DataFrame.columns attribute do?
- What does the &= operator do in Python?