- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the prerequisites for learning C#?
To start learning C#, firstly you should have computer knowledge. With that, if you have a prior learning experience in C or C#, then it would be great.
To start with C#, first install Visual Studio. The current version is Visual Studio 2017.
If you want to avoid the hassles of installing a bulky Visual Studio IDE, then you can begin with Online Compilers. The top online compilers to run C# programs are −
Both of the above are intelligent compilers. Just go there, type the C# code and run it. That’s it!
- What are the prerequisites for learning Java?
- What are the prerequisites to learn Selenium?
- What are the prerequisites for starting writing and using MySQL stored procedure?
- What are the various challenges for machine learning practitioners?
- What are the different learning styles in machine learning algorithms?
- What are the applications of Machine Learning?
- What are the Classifications of Machine Learning?
- What are the examples of Unsupervised Learning?
- What are the prerequisites before starting writing and using MySQL views?
- What are the various useful components of the Python ecosystem for Machine Learning?
- What are the effective methods of Teaching and Learning?
- Beginner Tips for Learning Python
- What is Q-learning with respect to reinforcement learning in Machine Learning?
- What are layers in a Neural Network with respect to Deep Learning in Machine Learning?
- What are different components of a machine learning algorithm?