- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the prerequisites for learning Java?
85 Lectures 6 hours
In fact, you can directly start learning Java without any prior knowledge of programming language.
But, the syntax in Java is similar to the syntax of the C programming language, therefore, Knowing C language helps to get hold of Java quickly.
Having introduced to object-oriented principles before starting Java, also helps in the understanding of the language so, having an idea on object-oriented languages such as C++ also helps.
In short, if you know C or C++ it will be a little bit easier to cope with Java technology.
- What are the prerequisites for learning C#?
- What are the prerequisites to learn Selenium?
- What are the prerequisites for starting writing and using MySQL stored procedure?
- What are the various challenges for machine learning practitioners?
- What are the different learning styles in machine learning algorithms?
- What are the applications of Machine Learning?
- What are the Classifications of Machine Learning?
- What are the examples of Unsupervised Learning?
- What are the prerequisites before starting writing and using MySQL views?
- What are the various useful components of the Python ecosystem for Machine Learning?
- What are the effective methods of Teaching and Learning?
- Beginner Tips for Learning Python
- What is Q-learning with respect to reinforcement learning in Machine Learning?
- What are layers in a Neural Network with respect to Deep Learning in Machine Learning?
- What are different components of a machine learning algorithm?