- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are RuntimeErrors in Python?
A syntax error happens when Python can't understand what you are saying. A run-time error happens when Python understands what you are saying, but runs into trouble when following your instructions. This is called a run-time error because it occurs after the program starts running.
A program or code may be syntactically correct and may not throw any syntax error. This code may still show error after it starts running.
The given code can be corrected as follows
a = input('Enter a number:') b = input('Enter a number:') c = a*b print c
The output we get is as follows
"C:/Users/TutorialsPoint1/~.py" Enter a number:7 Enter a number:8 56
- What are Python Identifiers?
- What are default arguments in python?
- What are boolean operators in Python?
- What are the packages in Python?
- What are Reserved Keywords in Python?
- What are .pyc files in Python?
- What are Ordered dictionaries in Python?
- What are Reserved Words in Python?
- What are Python function attributes?
- What are valid python identifiers?
- What are Python OOP Basics?
- What are character class operations in Python?
- What are different basic operators in Python?
- What are different arithmetic operators in Python?
- What are base overloading methods in Python?