- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are Java JVM Run-time Data Areas?
Following are the runtime data areas of JVM.
Class Area − Storage areas for a class elements structure like fields, method data, code of method etc.
Heap − Runtime storage allocation for objects.
Stack − Storage for local variables and partial results. A stack contains frames and allocates one for each thread. Once a thread gets completed, this frame also gets destroyed. It also plays roles in method invocation and returns.
PC Registers − Program Counter Registers contains the address of an instruction that JVM is currently executing.
- How many types of memory areas are allocated by JVM in java?
- What is Java run time environment?
- Is JIT compiler a part of JVM or run time interpreter?
- What are the areas of text mining in data mining?
- Are Generics applied at compile time or run time?
- Using run-time polymorphism in Java
- Run-time Stack mechanism in Java
- What is JVM, Java virtual machine?
- What is Java Virtual Machine (JVM)?
- What is run time polymorphism in C#?
- What is the difference between compile time errors and run time errors in Java?
- Java (JVM) memory model
- Java (JVM) Memory Types
- Verification in Java (JVM)
- Why are desert areas sparsely populated?