- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Use HTML with jQuery to make a form
To make a form with HTML, we use the following −
<form action = "" method = "get"> Details:<br><br> Student Name<br><input type="name" name="sname"><br> Exam Date and Time<br><input type="datetime-local" name="datetime"><br> <input type="submit" value="Submit">
To make a form with jQuery and HTML, add input type text as −
$form.append('<input type="button" value="button">');
A better example would be −
$myform = $("<form></form>"); $myform.append('<input type="button" value="button">'); $('body').append($myform);
- How to clear HTML form fields with jQuery?
- How to use FastClick with jQuery Mobile the right way in HTML?
- Enclose a text to make it blink with HTML.
- How to make graphics with a script in HTML?
- How to validate a form using jQuery?
- How to get and set form element values with jQuery?
- How to create a signup form with HTML and CSS?
- How to add and remove HTML attributes with jQuery?
- How to use jQuery to get the value of HTML attribute of elements?
- How to make a page redirect using jQuery?
- How to wrap and unwrap HTML control with a div dynamically using jQuery?
- How do we use jQuery Attribute selector with a period?
- How to submit a form using jQuery click event?