Updated features in SAP HANA SPS07 for Smart Data Access
Following are major changes are done in SAP HANA SPS07 for Smart Data Access −
- In later version SPS07, it supports SAP Oracle Database 12c, SAP Sybase Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP04 and MSSQL server 2012 version 11 as data sources.
- In SPS07, it is possible to perform insert/update/deletion for remote databases with some limitations.
- In SPS06, it was not possible to use BLOB and CLOB data types with virtual tables. In SPS07, SDA now supports BLOBs and CLOBs as column data type of virtual table.
- SDA has a new feature which will help to check whether SDA installation is done successfully or not.
- In SPS07, SDA supports remote caching on Hive
Published on 05-Feb-2018 19:35:03