- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Types of access modifiers in Java?
Java provides four types of access modifiers to set access levels for classes, variables, methods, and constructors. Following are the access levels -
default - Visible to the package. No modifiers are needed.
private - Visible to the class only.
public - Visible to the world.
protected - Visible to the package and all subclasses.
- Access Modifiers in Java
- What are access modifiers and non-access modifiers in Java?
- Access and Non Access Modifiers in Java
- Non Access Modifiers in Java
- What are different types of access modifiers available in C#?
- What are the differences between access modifiers and non-access modifiers in Java?
- java access modifiers with method overriding
- Access Modifiers in C#
- Access Modifiers in C++
- method overriding with access modifiers in Java
- How many non-access modifiers are there in Java?
- What are access modifiers in C++?
- What are final, abstract, synchronized non-access modifiers in Java?
- Can access modifiers be used for local variables in Java?
- What are private, public, default and protected access Java modifiers?