- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Transporting SAP standard text
STEP 1: Create Standard Text.
To create standard text, you have to use T-Code SO10.
In next window, pass the Text Name -> Click on CREATE Push Button. This will open a new window where you can save the TEXT.
Next step is to create the TRANSPORT REQUEST to transport the TEXT. This can be done using T-Code: SE09. Go to Home screen and run T-Code SE09.
To create Transport request, you have to click on CREATE button at the top. This will open Transport Organizer as below:
This will open Create Request window. Enter the Short Description, Project and click on Save button as below.
You can also change Transport Request status by navigating to Request/Task tab at the top. This can be changed from Unclassified to Correction or Repair. For this select your transport request (BCDK906932) and then click on Request/Task on main menu à Change Type and then select the Correction.
Now you can see that from Unclassified the request type changed to Development/Correction.
Next step is to include the TEXT in this Transport Request. For this run T-Code SE38 and run the program-RSTXTRAN -> Execute.
In next window, you have to enter Transport Request No.as below. Also note that you need to enter the TR# of sub-object and not the main object in this screen.
Click on Execute (F8) and this will open the below screen:
In this window you have to deselect all the other objects and select the relevant object for Transport -> Press ENTER button.
This will display the selected objects as shown below:
At the top you can see button to transfer TEXT to correction. Click on the button and results will be displayed as below:
- Transporting content from one SAP HANA system to other
- Alter SAP standard code not working
- Finding where-used list of SAP standard programs
- Creating a Standard user in SAP HANA system using SQL
- Decoding SAP text from STXL.CLUSTD table
- Using Text join in SAP HANA
- Standard way to integrate SAP with external system like .NET application
- Using Text join in SAP HANA Modeling
- Example of using Text join in SAP HANA
- Changing language in Text join in SAP HANA
- Short TEXT for all errors occurred in SAP system
- Requirements to use a text join in SAP HANA
- What is British standard system and international standard system?
- What is the cheapest method of transporting vehicles from one city to another?
- Performing text data analysis and Search capability in SAP HANA