- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Set the coordinates of the area in an image map in HTML?
Use the cords attribute in HTML to set the coordinates of the area in an image map in HTML.
You can try to run the following code to implement the cords attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML coords attribute</title> </head> <body> <img src = "/images/html.gif" alt = "HTML Map" border = "0" usemap = "#html"/> <map name = "html"> <area shape = "circle" coords = "154,150,59" href = "about/about_team.htm" alt = "Team" target = "_self" /> </map> </body> </html>
- How do we define an area in an image map with HTML?
- Set an image as a server-side image map in HTML?
- Set the shape of the area in HTML
- How do we create an image map in HTML?
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates in C++
- How to specify an image as a client-side image-map in HTML?
- Set the width of an image with CSS
- Set the height of an image with CSS
- Set the opacity of an image with CSS
- Set the background image of an element with CSS
- How to find the area of an image contour Java OpenCV library?
- How do we set the visible number of lines in a text area in HTML?