- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we create an image map in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
To add an image map, use the <map> tag in HTML. The HTML <map> tag is used for defining an image map along with <img> tag.
The following is the attribute −
|name||unique_name||Defines a unique name for the map tag|
You can try to run the following code to learn how to create an image map in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML map Tag</title> </head> <body> <img src = "/images/html.gif" alt = "HTML Map" border = "0" usemap = "#html"/> <!-- Create Mappings --> <map name = "html"> <area shape = "circle" coords = "154,150,59" href = "about/about_team.htm" alt = "Team" target = "_self" /> </map> </body> </html>
- How do we define an area in an image map with HTML?
- Set an image as a server-side image map in HTML?
- How to specify an image as a client-side image-map in HTML?
- How do we create underlined text in HTML?
- How do we create preformatted text in HTML?
- How can we create an unmodifiable Map in Java 9?
- How do we include an anchor in HTML?
- How do we create a sub window in HTML?
- How to create clickable areas in an image in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How do we set an image to be shown while the video is downloading in HTML?
- Set the coordinates of the area in an image map in HTML?
- How do we send an email using HTML forms?
- How do we include an inline sub window in HTML?