- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Querying SAP database using Python
Python is one of the most used object-oriented programming languages which is very easy to code and understand.
In order to use Python with SAP, we need to install Python SAP RFC module which is known as PyRFC. One of its available methods is RFC_READ_TABLE which can be called to read data from a table in SAP database.
Also, the PyRFC package provides various bindings which can be utilized to make calls either way. We can use to make calls either from ABAP modules to Python modules or the other way round. One can define equivalent SAP data types which are used in data exchange.
Also, we can create Web Service in Python which can be used for inter-communication. SAP NetWeaver is fully compatible with web services either state full or stateless.
- Using database view in SAP HANA
- Rfcabapexception error while querying a number of columns using RFC_READ_TABLE in SAP
- Benefits of using SAP HANA database views
- Join using CE functions in SAP HANA database
- Using flat file load in SAP HANA database
- Querying Data from Table using Node
- How to connect to SAP database using ODBC driver
- Using TCP/IP ports for accessing SAP HANA database
- Publishing data to SAP HANA database using Information Composer
- Performing Database Transactions using Python
- Understanding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Finding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Generate Database diagram within SAP
- Unloading tables in SAP HANA database
- Create database view in SAP ABAP