- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Print with your own font using C#
To print your own font in C#, firstly construct −
- FontFamily object
- Font Object
The FontFamily object sets the typeface like Arial, TimesNewRoman, etc, whereas the Font object sets the size and style of font.
Let us create an Arial font style.
FontFamily myFontFamily = new FontFamily("Arial"); Font myFont = new Font( myFontFamily, 20, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Pixel);
Above, we have set the FontFamily object. The first parameter passed to the Font() is the FontFamily object “myFontFamily”, then comes the size of the font. The third argument sets the style.
- Print with your own font using Python?
- Implement your own sizeof operator using C++
- Build Your Own Botnet
- Implement your own itoa() in C
- Write your own memcpy() in C
- Write your own atoi() in C++
- How to Build your own website using Django in Python
- How will implement Your Own sizeof in C
- Write your own memcpy() and memmove() in C++
- Making your own custom filter tags in Django
- How to create your own helper class in Java?
- How to write your own header file in C?
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases in C++
- How to build your own Sqlite database in Python
- How to write your own LaTeX preamble in Matplotlib?