- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
No error while inserting record in child table with no match in master table in SAP
102 Lectures 7.5 hours
160 Lectures 21.5 hours
184 Lectures 22 hours
Note that when you perform an insertion using an ABAP program, there is no check on foreign key constraint. Even when you define checks in data dictionary SE11 still there is no check at database level.
When you execute using an ABAP code, this checks consistency at application level and not at database level. Errors you see in SE16 shows record rejected at application level.
You need to perform validation by checking record from master table with foreign key of child table and incase sy-subrc is not initial then record shouldn’t be inserted to the child table and shows an error message.
- Display an error while inserting duplicate records in a MySQL table
- Query returning no data in SAP Business One using Table Relationship
- Error while connecting to SAP server from Java application: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sapjco3 in java.library.path
- Inserting data in table in SAP HANA
- Inserting data in a table in SAP HANA
- MySQL Error - #1046 - No database selected
- Inserting an Array to a table in SAP HANA database
- Transaction Jobs with no access to SM36 in SAP system
- Error while connection SAP HANA with .NET
- Go Cashless – No Internet (no signal) No Problem ???
- Inserting rows to an internal table through debug in SAP ABAP
- Insert record in a MySQL table with Java
- Error 1046 No database Selected, how to resolve?
- How to fix the incorrect datetime value while inserting in a MySQL table?
- Can we use INTERVAL keyword while inserting date records in a MySQL table?