- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Loop control statement in Java
A loop statement allows us to execute a statement or group of statements multiple times and following is the general form of a loop statement in most of the programming languages −
Java programming language provides the following types of loop to handle looping requirements.
|Sr.No.||Loop & Description|
Repeats a statement or group of statements while a given condition is true. It tests the condition before executing the loop body.
Execute a sequence of statements multiple times and abbreviates the code that manages the loop variable.
Like a while statement, except that it tests the condition at the end of the loop body.
- Related Articles
- Java continue statement with Loop
- Can a for statement loop infinitely in java?
- Loop Control Statements in Python
- Loop Control Statements in Perl
- Difference between Open Loop and Closed Loop Control System
- What is Open Loop Congestion Control?
- What is closed Loop Congestion Control?
- How to use continue statement in Python loop?
- Using else conditional statement with for loop in python
- How to use PowerShell break statement in foreach loop?
- How to control for loop using break and continue statements in C#?