- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Java Logical Operators
The following table lists the logical operators −
Assume Boolean variables A holds true and variable B holds false, then −
|&& (logical and)||Called Logical AND operator. If both the operands are non-zero, then the condition becomes true.||(A && B) is false|
||| (logical or)||Called Logical OR Operator. If any of the two operands are non-zero, then the condition becomes true.||(A || B) is true|
|! (logical not)||Called Logical NOT Operator. Use to reverses the logical state of its operand. If a condition is true then Logical NOT operator will make false.||!(A && B) is true|
- Java Regular expressions Logical operators
- Perl Logical Operators
- Python Logical Operators
- Logical Operators on String in Java
- What are the logical operators in Java?
- Logical Operators in C++
- Logical Operators on String in C#
- Relational and Logical Operators in C
- Logical Operators on String in Python?
- Explain the logical operators in DBMS
- What are the logical operators in C#?
- Written version of Logical operators in C++
- How to implement relational and logical operators in JShell in Java 9?