- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In MySQL, how to raise a number to the power of another number?
POWER() function is used to raise a number to the power of another number. POW() is the synonym of POWER() function. In these functions, the first arguments work as the base and the second argument works as the exponent.
- M is the number which is the base of exponentiation.
- N is the number which is the exponent of exponentiation.
mysql> Select POWER(2,3),POW(2,3); +------------+----------+ | POWER(2,3) | POW(2,3) | +------------+----------+ | 8 | 8 | +------------+----------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- To return value of a number raised to the power of another number, we should use ^ operator in MySQL?
- Check if a number is a power of another number in C++
- Raise elements of tuple as power to another tuple in Python
- Calculating power of a number in MySQL?
- How to create a column of raise to the power of another column in data frames stored in R list?
- PHP – How to raise an arbitrary precision number to another using bcpow() function?
- How to find power of a number in Python?
- Raise a polynomial to a power in Python
- Java program to calculate the power of a number
- Raise a Hermite series to a power in Python
- Raise a Laguerre series to a power in Python
- Raise a Legendre series to a power in Python
- Raise a Hermite_e series to a power in Python
- Raise a Chebyshev series to a power in Python