- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How we can copy Python modules from one system to another?
If you have your own Python modules you want to copy, you can simply copy them and run on other systems with Python installed. If you want to copy installed modules, the best way is to install the same version of Python on the second system. Then run
$ pip freeze > installed_modules.txt
on the first system to get a list of the installed modules in the installed_modules.txt file. Now copy this file over to second system. Now use pip to install these modules using:
$ pip install -r installed_modules.txt
This will install all modules that were installed on the first system. It is the best way as simply copy pasting from one system to the other can cause problems due to differences in OS, Architecture, versions, etc.
- How can we copy one array from another in Java
- How to copy files from one server to another using Python?
- How to copy files from one folder to another using Python?
- How to copy certain files from one folder to another using Python?
- In MySQL, how can we convert a value from one number system to the value in another number system?
- Can we implement one interface from another in java?
- How to copy a table from one MySQL database to another?
- How to copy rows from one table to another in MySQL?
- Copy values from one array to another in Numpy
- How we can bundle multiple python modules?
- How to copy a collection from one database to another in MongoDB?
- How to copy items from one location to another location using PowerShell?
- How we can import Python modules in Jython?
- How we can import Python modules without installing?
- Java Program to copy value from one list to another list