- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use multiple versions of jQuery on the same page?
With this, you can also use multiple versions of jQuery on the same page. You can try to run the following code to learn how to use multiple versions of jQuery on the same web page −
<html> <head> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script> <script> var $x = jQuery.noConflict(); alert("Version: "+$x.fn.jquery); </script> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script> <script> var $y = jQuery.noConflict(); alert("Version: "+$y.fn.jquery); </script> </head> <body> </body> </html>
- Related Articles
- How to trigger the same function with jQuery multiple events?
- How to avoid repeat reloading of HTML video on the same page?
- How to disable a particular jQuery event on a page?
- How to click anywhere on the page except one element using jQuery?
- How to bind multiple versions of a DB2 program into a package?
- How to use multiple resource bundle in same JSP?
- How to use Google Fonts on your web page?
- While fetching the data as output, how can I use multiple conditions on same column?
- How to use .on and .hover in jQuery?
- How to link jQuery in HTML page?
- Manipulate two selects on page load with jQuery
- How to use MySQL DISTINCT clause on multiple columns?